Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goodbyes, Birthday, and Braces

Goodbyes....

Well i just thought i'd post about all my goodbyes. It was so hard to leave. Way harder than i thought it was going to be. It was hardest to say bye to my close friends. After my last soccer game with my team, i just started bawling and then made everyone else cry too. It was terrible. Then the morning i left, i was with some friends and that was terrible too. Here are some pics of my last little bit in Logan....





















































Birthday...
Well on august first me and all my friends went to borders at 9:00 for the midnight party for the release of Breaking Dawn!!! Then Lauren, Annie, Court, and Cass came over to my grandmas to have a sleepover cause my birthday was the next day! Also my team had the championship game in the cache valley cup! We took second but we still did pretty good! When that was over i went home, opened presents then we all went to lunch at Firehouse! I had a pretty fun birthday!



























Braces!

Well i have had my braces on for a little over 2 years. I FINALLY got them off! I got them off the day i left for texas! Laruen and Annie and Court and Cass came with me. Then Macayle came in for an appointment! It was funny...anyway here are some pics of me with and without braces....






























2 comments:

Tori said...

Looks like you have a good group of friends!!

I think I was there when you got your braces...too bad I wasn't when you got them off...you need to post a close up of those teeth!!

jami v. said...

do you think your ortho. was feeling the pressure having all those people watch his work?? hehehe too funny. i love the moral support!! :)

i'm glad you had a fun send-off ... goodbyes are always hard.
xoxoxo