Wednesday, January 21, 2009

eXaMs!

Finally exams are over! I am so relieved that I don't have to study for hours every night now! (well at least until TAKS). I actually did pretty good. My average over all was a 90 ( i think) for all of my exams, which is actually pretty good. Language Arts= 86%, Skills for living=99%, Video Production=100%, Math=87%, U.S History= 85% (in my U.S. history class 14 out of 21 people failed), Math Lab-87%, Science 89%. If I were still in Utah, I would have done a ton better but Texas schools are a lot harder. So I have gone from a straight A student to a B average student, which is fine but i wish i did better. Oh well...I tried my best!
P.S. thanks for giving me some new study methods!

6 comments:

-KeLliE- said...

Mckall!! Good job! You did better then i would have ever done!! I cant believe that you have to take those big test there!! haha Well Miss ya ttyl!! -Kellie-

jami v. said...

way to go little missy!! :)

Lauren said...

Mckally! haha good job on those exams you did so much better than i would have EVER DONE! did you like my study method i gave you ;););) haha! Its a really good thing we dont have to take exams here......i'd fail! haha well i love you tonzz!!! and i miss you so much, let s hope i can come visit soon!:) love laur!

Julie said...

You sound like a college student!! You will only get better at studying because I know you are only going to have to do it more and more. Rock on...Rockstar!!

jami v. said...

ok wog-the new background is great and i LOVE the new pic of all you guys in nyc.... fun fun fun

Mandy said...

I like the new background....are you over your obsession with Edward??? For now anyway...just wait until the new movie in November and you'll start all over right?? :)