Monday, March 9, 2009

.....

Sorry I haven't blogged forever. These are some things going on in my life that in a few weeks I'll probably post about....

*TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and SKills) tests at school
*I made my school soccer team so i have practice a lot now!
*My first soccer game in a few weeks
*Our pool is more than half way done and when it is I'll show it's progress
*I am going to Logan this Friday and will come back next Sunday (the 22)
*New friends
***Well that's all I can think of. In about 2 or 3 weeks I will post pics of all this stuff!

5 comments:

-KeLliE- said...

Mckall!!
Thats way cool taht you made your school soccer team!! Good Job!! I cant wait to see you!! Love ya! -Kellie

amberjill said...

wait a minute!! i told your dad i needed a babysitter from the 18th to the 21st and he said you wouldn't be here! i know that is exactly what you wanted to do with your time here in utah!! have fun! hopefully we will get to see you? :) congrats on the soccer team, but i'm not surprised!

Lauren said...

Kallie Poo! congrats on makin the soccer team!! and doin amazing on the TAKS! haha... .. ... ... Its thursday and i am so excited to see you tommorrow i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight!! I cant wait to see my best bud! We are gonna have alots of fun! haha im sorry about the flight trouble...! well i love you so much and CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUT TOMMORROW! :) luv, Laur!

Madelyn's Blog said...

MCKALL!!! I cannot wait to see you! TODAY!!! It feels like it's been forever! We really need to fully catch up and all! Well, it sounds like things are going pretty well, which is good. Anyways.... HAVE I SAID HOW EXCITED I AM????!!!! HAHA CYA SOON!
Love Madelyn

Julie said...

Do I get to see you?? Cuz I wanna!