Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8th grade awards, pool, soccer, and more!

Sorry it's been forever since i have blogged! The past little while it hasn't let me upload any pictures so i figured there isn't really a point in blogging without pictures! So now it works and im happy! Last friday there was the 8th grade awards. I got an award for "Outsanding effort in Science". When i first moved here i got like a 60% on my first test. Now i have a 95% in that class so i have improved a ton! Last night (tuesday) we had a soccer game! I acually had a good game! We won 1-0! It was so fun! We have also had our pool done for about a month! I love it!!! It is awesome! Also Alec turned 12 and my grandma and grandpa petereson came out at my grandpa leish! we had fun and it was good to see them! So anyway... enjoy these pictures of my crazy texas life! Erika, Lexie, Me, and Meagan at the 8th grade awards Me receiving my award from Mr. Pearson Me and my science award





5 comments:

amberjill said...

you are so cute! congrats on the award! btw, i love that last pic! that is the mckall i love!! :)

jami v. said...

congrats on the award! :) way to go!!

and the pics of the pool kill me. you are your mother's daughter!!
oxox

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your award and finishing 8th grade. Will you start high school next year?

Your friends and pool both look like fun.

Julie said...

Congrats you little smart-alek. You know what Trent always says...Better to be a smart-Alec than a dumb-McKall. I love your pool and I am way jealous of it. I so can't wait till I come to visit in October!! You heard me right...I am coming in October. Me, my baby and a few of my friends. But first I will see you in about a month, right! Love ya!

Lauren said...

FUN FUN!! i miss ya so much... gee!! im so excited to see u in 3 and a half weeks! yay!! i need to come see u too! ur pool looks like fun and thats a cute pic of u and ur friends in texas!! i love ya so freakin much kall!! MWUAH!!!! ( kiss) :)