Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The past weeks i haven't blogged, here is what has happened- Lauren and Annie came to see me! We shopped, went to Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor (water park), shopped, hung out, swam, shopped!! We had a total blast! Then on the 29th they flew back to Utah and i went with them! I am staying at my grandma Flo's and the rest of my family is driving and gets here today! haha lucky them! When my mom gets here i will have her upload pictures of me and lauren and annie! hopefully i get some more pics of my vaca too!

3 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

If I were your age, we would be SO much alike (with a few huge exceptions ;). Reading your posts, listening to your music, pictures of you and your friends...we would have had some good times. But instead, I'm an old fart! You're having some good times McKall...That's awesome! Enjoy

Jennifer Never said...

by huge exceptions I mean things I did that you NEVER would. :)

Elise said...

hey mckall this is john and elise and i were just looking at your blog here when i noticed zach rich in one of yhour pictures. anywhoo i thought it was cool because i'm zachs scout leader here in logan and know him very well. small world!! enjoy texas!!