Monday, May 5, 2008

Q & A

My aunt Mandy tagged me....

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Um...well I was 3 so i don't really remember...

Name 5 things on your to do list for today:
-eat breakfast
-go to school
-do homework
-go to practice
-watch American Idol and Law and Order

List 5 snacks you enjoy:
-Funyuns
-Carmel Kisses
-Yogo's Rollers
-Cool Ranch Doritos
-Carmel Apple suckers

5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:
-SHOP SHOP SHOP!
-Save for college
-Save for a car
-Go on a vacation just me and my mom
-Buy a big house in Texas for my family

List 5 bad habits:
-I procrastinate
-I eat lots of junk food
-I let my nails grow really long and they are nasty and have dirt and germs under them and don't cut them forever!
-I never make my bed
-?
List 5 places you have lived:
Well I'm copying this from Mandy who got it from Jamie who got it from someone else but, how can you answer that on your blog when your trying not to be specific on where you or your loved ones live?

5 jobs you've had:
Well i'm not old enough to have an actual job but this is what i have done to make money:
-babysitter
-lawn mower
-dog-sitter
-?
-?

What would you like to be doing in 25 years?
-I would like to have a husband and kids. I would like to be working and have a good job that i love. I would also like to be making LOTS of money!!!!

~*~ I tag...Amber, Julie and Tori!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I know exactly what you were doing 10 years ago. You had a huge crush on my brand spanken new hubby. You talked to your imaginary friend Ainie, constantly. And you were always sneaking downstairs to my apartment in your parents basement to hang out with your coolest aunt ever!!

jami v. said...

AND you were singing hootie and the blowfish songs by heart, dancing around like your mother, and being loved by all of us!

Julie said...

And spoiled by all of us too!

McKall said...

nope your wrong! i had a huge crush on hankren ( or however you spell it)! he was my boyfriend that Ainie tried to take all the time!