Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Biathalon!!!!!

Today was my school's Mountain Man Biathalon. We ran a mile and a half and then ran into the Logan Aquatic Center and swam 300 meters. It was SOOO fun! Last year I got 2oth place, and this year I got 10th!! I was so happy! I felt so good after and our whole school got to spend the rest of the day swimming and having fun at the POOL!!!!






Above is the picture when we were all looking at
the guy about to shoot the gun for us to GO!!!


Just finishing up my run. Getting ready to swim!

Final Lap in swimming!


WE DID IT!!!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Way to go McKall!!! I'm so proud of you....:) I'm not sure I would have made it! you're so tough!

jami v. said...

go wogger!! i'm so amazed -- well, not really. you are quite the little athlete! and i'm like mandy - i'm pretty sure i couldn't have done it either! :) woot-woo! way to go!

Elise said...

Way to go McKall! Thats awesome, we'll have to do a tri someday huh?

Tori said...

I wondered what was going on over at the middle school! Congrats that is totally awesome!! You are a true Iron Man[Woman].

Julie said...

McKall...that is so Awesome!! You are one tough chick. I love you so much. You make me proud.