Monday, June 9, 2008

Twilight the movie


Ok so I am way excited for Twilght the movie to come out. But I am also not excited. I can already tell that the book is going to be 100 times better than the movie. If any of you have seen the first completed scene you will know that it isn't as dramatic as the book is. They have already changed some stuff! I am mad about that. They just add extra crap for no reason. UGGH! Oh well, I guess we'll have to just wait and see how it turns out...

If you would like to see the first completed scene of Twilight ( its when james and edward are fighting in the ballet studio) then click on the link below...

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=237340

Also if you would like to meet the cast click below....

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

2 comments:

jami v. said...

mckall, don't you know by now books are ALWAYS better than movies? :) i'm with you, though ... i hate it when books change when they make the movies ... i think i'll just stick to the book on this one! :)

Mandy said...

I agree with Jami, the books are always better. I'm still going to see the movie though, although I'm not a big fan of who they picked for Edward. He's UGLY!