Sunday, June 1, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!

I'm so glad school is out!! YEA! I can finally sleep in! I'm also sad because everyday I get a step closer to moving to Texas. This last week of school I took a camera to school and took tons of pictures!!! I just wanted to post some of this pics below.



MY LAST DAYS AT MLMS (MOUNT LOGAN MIDDLE SCHOOL)
On the last day of school it was the 7th grade talent show. Court, Lauren, Annie, and I all did a dance. It was way fun and we all got to miss our classes that day!
Me, Lauren, Annie
Annie, Me, Cassie, Court, Lauren, Kellie

Emily and Macayle were the hosts. Cassie sang a song.

Me and Taylor.
Me, Alex, and Kellie



Me, Alex, Macayle, and Sid



Macayle, Cass, Lauren, Alex, Annie, and Kellie










This picture was at the 8th grade dance. We served food and drinks for the 8th graders. It was way fun.









Me and Lauren in math

Dumb boys...Parker, Josh, Zack, Chapman, and Jesse


Em and Annie!

3 comments:

jami v. said...

looks like you had a great end to a fun year ... what fun pictures ... and what good friends you've made ... :) i'm sure they're going to miss you!! now go sleep in ... or take a nap ... or come tend my kids! :) hehehe

Tori said...

Looks like a blast! You guys seem so grown up it's crazy!

Julie said...

My baby's growin up!!! Looks like you guys had a fun last day. You will be missed. But adventure lies ahead.