Saturday, September 27, 2008

fRiEnDs 4 eVeR!!!

This post is dedicated to all my friends in Logan! I miss and love you so much! Thanks for all the good memories we have had together! I will never forget you and the times we've had. Each one of you mean so much to me and I love and will always love you. Through the good times and the hard times, they have always been there with me. So I just wanted to post about the memories we've had. I may not have pictures of everyone but I still love you!! Thanks guys!





































































































































4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Kall
This is a great post, i was reading it and was almost in tears cuz i miss ya so freakin much!! Ha Ha those were some fun, awesome memories though! I Miss and love you so much! I hope everything is going good love u !!!
-Laur

-KeLliE- said...

Mckall
we all miss you too!!
Kellie

Unknown said...

Kall
I can't tell you how much I miss ya! Those are some good memories and I'm sure you'll make ones just as good in Texas. How's everything going? I haven't talked to you in ages.
Love ya!
Madelyn

Annie's Blog said...

kall!!!
i love you so much!!!! those pictures are awesome!!! you will always be one of my bestest friends!!! i miss you to death!!! LOVE annie