Sunday, September 14, 2008

i'M a FrEaK aNd I lOve iT!!

Well you all probably know that i am like totally in love with the twilight books! I have just read them all for the 2nd time each, even Breaking Dawn! As i was reading all of them, i realized that i had forgotten a LOT of details! It was good to read them again, and even though i was already obsessed with them, i am even more obesessed! Like so obsessed that i dream about it. I have dreams about Edward! Its so funny! And now everytime someone says something like "oh i bet no one could lift that" or something like that, I always say no, Edward can, he can do anything! I am going crazy! I told my mom the other day that I wished fantasy was real cause then Edward would be real! I think i'm losing it! Oh well, i'm fine to keep wishin and dreamin!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

haha ur crazy girl
how can you read all of them that many times i am still workin on finishing twilight!!! haha i will soon finish it tho and then i will read new moon eclipse and breaking dawn and be caught up with all the bella and edward info! haha i miss you tonz and i'm glad the teilight books are keeping u entertained haha ;) love u!

-laur

Lauren said...

haha sorrry above i spelled twilight wrong lol i spelled it teilight..... ma' bad!

Madelyn's Blog said...

if your a freak, then what am i? ha ha at least there's two of us. luv u tons, kall. - madelyn

Julie said...

You are a crazy girl...we all wish Edward was real.

Court said...

haha i have read them all twice too except i've only read breaking dawn once!! :) they're awesome!!

Anonymous said...

O MY Heck Mckall!!! I miss you soooo much!! I had a dream about you last night. it was crazy!!! we need to text and stuff and keep in touch!! I LOve you Girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Petersons said...

Well, can you believe it, your grandma has read all the books except the first one. I know I missed some good stuff, but my friend said she always reads the last chapter first to see if you wants to read the book. So I read the last chapter and had to go on. I did start the first book, but have been too busy. (I read the other 3 books when we were at Jen and Mark's while grandpa was tending the kids.) I will wait and see the movie. Will that work? Yes I liked Edward but I think I would rather hug a warm body than a cold one. Have you thought about that?

Love ya, we are coming soon.