Monday, March 24, 2008

Las Vegas!

This past week we have been in Las Vegas for Alec's basketball tournament. It was so fun and the weather was WAY better than here. In Vegas, the first day we went to the Hard Rock Cafe! It was awesome! The song "I love rock and roll" came on and the whole restaraunt was singing along! That same night we went on the roller coaster Manhatten Express in the New York-New York hotel. We went upside down and did cork-skrews! It was so fun! The next day we went shopping in the HUGE Outlet Mall! They had every store you could possibly think of!!!! I was in HEAVEN!!! Finally, our last day we ate at the Cheesecake Factory! I told my Mom that that is my new favorite restaraunt! It was delicious!!!!! They had like millions of different kinds of cheesecake!!!! Las Vegas was a BLAST and we all had tons of fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Who is that cute boy, Mckall?

jami v. said...

looks like you had lots of fun ... i'm with you, sign me up for cheesecake factory ANY day! if you come and visit me, i'll take you there!! (is that a big enough bribe? :))

McKall said...

that boy...no he is just one of my best friends... his name is Jordan Larsen.