Sunday, April 27, 2008

????????

OK I know i need to post again...i am just waiting for something fun and cool to happen but since it's not i am just gonna post about something random. This post will be weird but anyway....




Reggie Bush is my dream man! He is so dang hot!!! And he is a stud!! He played for USC football and in 2005 got the heisman award!!!! He now plays running back for the New Orleans Saints. I LOVE REGGIE BUSH!!


See... isn't he HOTT!!?

Well I LOVE to watch football but don't put me on the field. I am terrible! I can play soccer though...I would put some pics of me playing soccer but i have already and i am on a lap top with no pics of me playing soccer so ya....

Sorry everyone i know this was a way dumb post but i needed to repost and i was bored today so sorry!

3 comments:

PetersonFam said...

callie-dawg don't ever appoligize for being you! Your blog is darling!...and so is Reggie! Love you!

amberjill said...

hello!! What am I? chopped liver?!? you could have posted about your totally hot and cool AUNT who rocked out with you last night! sniff sniff I guess Reggie is kinda cute too!

The Peterson 5 said...

Hi McKall...I love your blog! Libby can't wait until she's old enough like you to have a blog (That's what she says to me any time I'm on the computer.) Our dog is a Shitzu-poo. He's half Shitzu half poodle.