Monday, April 7, 2008

Sick

This last weekend my family went to Twin Falls for Alec's baseball tournament. I didn't want to go cause I would get bored and Jordan and Tosh weren't going so I really didn't wanna go. I was planning on staying with Court and Cass but I got sick about an hour into school. My aunt came and picked me up and took me home because my mom had already been on the road for like an hour. I ended up staying at my grandma's house Friday night instead of at my friend's. I took some NyQuil, and boy! Let me tell ya!! That stuff kicks your butt! I felt better and I was out like a light. Anyway...on Saturday my grandma and I cleaned her house and went grocery shopping. That was my lovely weekend! ( except i loved spending time with my grandma and hope to do it again sometime too!)

2 comments:

jami v. said...

i'm glad you got to keep grandma company, even though you were sick. she said she was really glad you were there! she sure does love you!! :) but you are kind-of loveable!! :) thanks for taking care of the old folks!! hehehe (just kidding. don't tell grandma i called her that!)

Julie said...

What a fun weekend. Hangin with grandma Flo. Well I bet it ends up being one of your favorite childhood memmories.