Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by my mother...here are the rules.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

~I tag...Grandma Peterson, and everyone else I can see has already been tagged!!!

~ The closest book to me is The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World...the 123rd page 5th sentence says...You can buy theme-park admissions and make resort and dining reservations online.

I hope since this book was close to the computer that my mom is buying theme-park admission and making resort and dining reservations online! I would love to be in Disney World right now! Especially since it's is pretty much the middle of April and still snowing like CRAZY right now!!! Uggh! Well I guess that is one good thing about Texas...it's warm (well hot too) all year round!!!

4 comments:

amberjill said...

OOOOOH! I hope she is planning a Disney trip! I wanna come!

Tori said...

hey!! Thanks for the comment, it's really easy to make your blog scrappy-lookings, it's hard to explain but I found this blog that explains it well...I have quite a bit of backgrounds saved in a photobucket already so if you want me to get you access to it just send me an e-mail at donswife[at]gmail.com otherwise here's the blog...http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/...if you have questions let me know!!
p.s. I love your music!

PetersonFam said...

Hey my sweet wogger.... it has been a week since you have updated your blog...get to it!
love your music! guess you better help your mother with hers!

Mandy said...

Time to update this thing....
I loved the soccer pictures that were on your mom's blog. Let me know when your next game is.