Sunday, July 20, 2008

I GOT A 12 cent FISH!!!!!!

Ok so yesterday me and lauren and court all went to the mall and saw someone carrying a bag with a fish in it. We decided that we wanted fish too!! So we walk over to petsmart and we each got 12 cent fish! Lauren named hers Maria Ricardo Domingez, Court named hers Bergonya Remerez Domingez, and I named mine Julio Indigo Domingez. We decided that mine is a boy and their fishies are girls and they are all married and in a polygamist family! We are so dumb! After we got the fish we had to ride the LTD home! Dang let me tell ya...that was a bumpy ride for the polygamists! And I about dropped mine!!! But we made it home and they have a safe (dirty) fish bowl!!!

P.S. these pictures are from my phone so they are not very good! Sorry!















Me and Julio on the LTD


















Lauren and Maria on the LTD





















Court and Bergonya on the LTD

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Kall!!
Thanks for putting those awesome fish pics. on my blog! It looks prettty sweet! haha i liked the comment your mom left me. She is funny! tyl -Laur

p.s. you know how you said that u were takin me and cass and court boatin..... when are we goin? just wonderin later skater

Lauren said...

hey sorry...
but question.. i acidentally being my spazzy self i deleted my playlist grr i am a freakin retard how do i make a new one?!

Court said...

thanks for puttin up those pics!! that was frickin fun!! oh and sterling was.... a blast??? sure lol. it was pretty fun to see cousins but it's not really fun to get up at 5:45!!!

jami v. said...

i'm with mandy - why are your fish hispanic? :)

and i must say i got a great chuckle out of this post ... funny. you and julio on the l-ta-da. sweet.

Ali said...

haha how do you get pictures from your phone onto your blog I ahev alot of pics on my hpone i would love to put on:) :) :)