Saturday, July 26, 2008

My b-day party!

Ok so last night was my birthday party. My real birthday isn't til august 2nd but i wont exactly have a house on august second so i had my party a week early. Anyway, we barbequed, played lovers leap, opened presents, played sniper, and bigger or better. Lauren, Court, and Cass made me a scrapbook. It is so cute!!! I will keep it forever! I love them so much! I love all my friends! They are so nice and i love them so much and will miss them so much!!! Trisha Butterfield made my cake! Holy amazing! It was a Roxy heart! She did so good and it tasted delicious!! Thanks Trisha!!! Here are some pictures from last night!....











Me and Trish with my Roxy cake




































8 comments:

-KeLliE- said...

THat was so much fun!!

jami v. said...

happy early bday mckall ... i'm so glad you got to party harty with your friends before you leave! :)
xoxoxo

Elise said...

Well i better just say it now while you've got it in my head.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had tons of fun and your party, your cake is way cute, and you look way cute too! How old are you now anyway..???...

Lauren said...

hey kall
your party was so stinkin fun! loved it! i hope u like that scrappbook me court and cass made ya! thanks love ya
Lauroni!!!

Tori said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake is awesome!

Court said...

cuh-ute pictures!!! do u wanna put some on my blog?? lol if u don't want you don't have to but they're so awesome!!

Ali said...

haha put some on my blog for me they are adorable haha i don't have any pics whatso ever right now ahah i dont have a camera..... ugh

Julie said...

No one said that I almost crashed your birthday BBQ on Saturday. If I only knew it was your fake birthday I would have made sure we were there. Tell your dad he is in trouble. It looks like you had a great time. Maybe I will come see you on your real bday...what will you be doing besides reading breaking dawn??