Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Music

Well you can see on my playlist that I like Taylor Swift and Vanessa Carlton. But I like tons more artists and songs. A few of my favorite songs are...Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna, Flashing Lights by Kanye West, Feedback by Janet Jackson ( I know you probably think I am crazy for liking that song because it is by Janet but I just love it), Apologize by One Republic, Shadow of The Day by Linkin Park, Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown and T-Pain, Won't go Home Without You by Maroon 5, and Stop and Stare by One Republic. Sorry I know that is a long list and I like many, many more songs also. You should listen to them sometime and tell me what you think!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

I knew you'd like country some day! And you and john have something in common.... he's in love with taylor swift! Love ya!

Julie said...

I will have to go listen to all those songs. I do like your taste in music.