Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ryann's Birthday!

Yesterday Ryann turned 8! She is getting so big! She is so cute! I just wished she acted as cute as she looks. She is usually a sweet girl. She is always nice to her friends, just not to me all the time. But I hope that will change after tonight...I am throwing her a surprise Hannah Montana Birthday Party tonight. Me and a few of my friends will do their hair and make-up and then they will do a fashion show. I made a stage sort of thing too so I hope it works out. We are also going to do the pinata! I am so excited and hope everything works out ok!!! I have posted a few pictures of her and her presents below!!!




For breakfast we went to Jamba Juice and Einstein Brothers. If you can see my hair it is in a pony hawk. It was crazy hair day at my school.









She got a Hannah Montana pillow, Hannah Monatana Perfume, shoes, jewelry, a book, and a shirt.







3 comments:

The Petersons said...

You are such a great sister, one who really cares and wants to make a difference in her sister life. Just love her and she will respond. I love your blog. I will check it every day to see what is going on at your house. Ok?

Julie said...

Wow you are an awesome sister. Now since her birthday was a few days ago its time to put some pictures of all the hairdo's and fashion show.

jami v. said...

wog, you are such a sweetheart! thanks for sharing all the fun stuff you are doing - AND the great things you are doing for your sister :) xoxoxo