Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Moon!

I just finished new moon last night! It was so good. For some reason I think I like Twilight better though. I don't know if it is because Edward is gone almost the whole book in New Moon or if Jacob just kept pulling Bella in and making her start to be more of a werewolf girl than a "bloodsucker" or what. I am already hooked on Eclipse. I am on like page what...20 maybe and it is so good. I can't wait to finish it. Oh and the the new book, Breaking Dawn, comes out on my birthday!!! YEA!!! Anyway sorry this was a boring post but I just wanted to post my thoughts on New Moon.

6 comments:

Tori said...

eclipse was by far my favorite!! you'll see...

Mandy said...

Eclipse is the best of the three! :) You also need to get on Stephanie Meyers web site and read the first chapter of twilight from Edward's perspective. It's really good.

See you tomorrow! :) Happy Reading!

jami v. said...

oh to be suckered into the twilight series. isn't it so fun??? :)i'm with you - i liked twilight the best - even after i finished eclipse, but they are all super great reads ....

Julie said...

New Moon was my least favorite of all the books. I too am way excited for Breaking Dawn...but I am a little worried about the movie. There is no way it will compare to the book.

jami v. said...

hi mckall i was just cheking out your blog spot thingamabob and i thought i would just type this thing to you!!!! fyi this is from your best cousin gabby

Elise said...

I'm with you too McKall, twilight was the best, even after i finished all of them...maybe i should read them again but after New Moon i really was falling for the warewolf, i think he seems cute... oh well...