Thursday, February 21, 2008

School Stuff

These past few weeks my whole family has had RSV. We all missed a week of school. Ryann, Alec, and Kaden only missed like 2 maybe 3 worksheets. I missed a worksheet for 8 different classes for every day of the week!! So I am just barely getting caught up.


In my Ceramics class, we are making a drum thing. It is shaped like a cylinder with no top or bottom. I am turning mine into a butterfly. We have also made whistles, coil pots, pinch pots, spirit boxes, and other things. It is a fun class just really hard.

I am currently reading New Moon. It is the sequel to Twilight, by Stephenie Meyers. I LOVE it. Before I started reading Twilight, I couldn't just sit down and read. I didn't like reading at all. Once I started reading Twilight, I couldn't stop reading!! It is so good and I would recommend it to anyone! I am also excited for the movie Twilight to come out!!!! I will post pictures of the cast.







This is Bella. Her real name is Kristen Stewart.

















This is Edward. His real name is Robert Pattinson. He also plays Cedric Diggory in the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.














This is the whole Cullen family. From left to right it goes...Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper. I thought they did really good at picking all of the characters except for Emmett. He is ugly!


















4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you rock! What a great daughter we have raised....keep up the SMART Goals...!

Julie said...

I agree. When i first saw Emmet, I thought "Who is that idiot." Not at all what I pictured Emmet to look like. I can't wait for you to finish Eclipse...then we can talk.

Tori said...

Hey this is Tori, Brinlee and Brooks aunt... I love the twilight books, my favorite is Eclipse. Anywho you have a cute blog and I hope your feeling better!

Elise said...

I love the twilight books too! And i love you blog, keep it up! So, sounds like your having tons of fun up there in logan, me and john are moving there in august.... are you still going to be around? I hope so. Anyway, love the blog hope your doing great! Love ya!